Total releases its Universal Registration Document 2019
The Document d’enregistrement universel of TOTAL S.A. for the year 2019 was filed with the French Financial Markets Authority (Autorité des marchés financiers) on March 20, 2020. It can be consulted and downloaded from the Company’s website (total.com, under the heading Investors / Regulated information). An English translation of the Document d’enregistrement universel (Universal Registration Document) is also available on the Company’s website.
The following documents are included in the Document d’enregistrement universel:
- the 2019 annual financial report,
- the Board of Directors’ report on corporate governance required under Article L. 225-37 of the French Commercial Code,
- the description of the share buy-back program,
- the report on the payments made to governments required under Article L. 225-102-3 of the French Commercial Code,
- the reports from the statutory auditors.
The Document d’enregistrement universel 2019 presents the outlook of the Group updated on March 19, 2020.