Total publishes its statement of non-financial performance in its Registration document 2018
The consolidated statement of non-financial performance is published in the Registration Document 2018 in chapter 5. This statement discloses how the Company and the entities included in the scope of consolidation take into account:
- the social and environmental consequences of their activities,
- the effects of those activities with regard to respect for human rights and fighting corruption and tax evasion.
The statement also contains the following information about:
- the impact on climate change of the Company’s activity and the use of the goods and services that it produces
- its societal commitments in order to promote sustainable development, the circular economy
- the collective agreements in place within the Company and their impacts on the Company’s economic performance as well as on employees’ working conditions
- the actions aimed at fighting discrimination and promoting diversity the measures taken in favor of people with disabilities
In the Registration document 2018, the statement of non-financial performance is also described in its integrated report which presents the Group’s activities as well as in its vigilance plan.