Coalition for the energy of the future: 11 major international companies join forces to accelerate the energy transition in transport and logistics
• AWS, Carrefour Group, CMA CGM Group, Cluster Maritime Français, Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Engie, Faurecia, Michelin, Schneider Electric, Total and Wärtsilä have formed an international coalition.
• Nine concrete projects for developing energy solutions to accelerate the energy transition in transport and logistics.
At the Rencontres Économiques d’Aix-en-Provence, an economic forum attended by many organizations from around the world, 11 international groups have announced they have joined forces to form an international coalition open to new members.
The 11 existing members are pooling their expertise in pursuit of three key goals to achieve genuine technological breakthroughs with tangible results by 2030:
• Unlock a more extensive portfolio of clean energy sources,
• Lower energy consumption per kilometer-equivalent of goods transported,
• Eliminate a substantial proportion of emissions linked to transport and logistics.